Welcome to Michigan NATOA!
NATOA IS... The National Association of Telecommunications Officers and Advisors. It is a professional organization working with local government agencies to provide up-to-date information about local, state and national legislation to help maximize the effective use of cable and telecommunication systems. Visit NATOA at www.natoa.org
MICHIGAN NATOA IS... Your local connection to this important national resource. Meetings are held periodically at alternate sites to give you the opportunity to meet other cable and telecommunication professionals and share valuable information, knowledge and experiences.
YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM THIS RESOURCE BY JOINING AS:
A Full Member with voting privileges if you are a:
- Municipal government administrator or
- Telecommunication board member and/or commissioner
- Public, Education or Government Access Manager or Administrator
- Telecommunications expert legal or political advisor
An Associate Member without voting privileges if you are a:
- Telecommunication student
- Individual working in cable/telecommunication or
- Individual interested in cable telecommunication.